Outdoor Water Features
Transform your yard into a breathtaking retreat with a waterfall, fountain, or other decorative water feature. TopSide Landscaping installs natural and environmentally friendly water features which include:
- Decorative Fountains- Decorative fountains can be added to any space in your yard. Choose from fountain urns and fountain rocks - an ideal choice if you want a smaller water feature.
- Spillway Bowls and Basins - Spillway bowls pour water into shorter basins. Although they tend to be a wider water feature than most decorative fountains, spillway bowls and basins are also a great addition to any yard.
- Fountain Rocks - Fountain rocks look the most natural. These fountains can be solo or in sets and placed in flower beds or in other areas of your yard.
- Fountain Columns - Fountain columns are typically the tallest stone water feature. Commonly in sets of 3 - each being slightly taller than the other.
- Pondless® Waterfalls - A Pondless® Waterfall is a re-circulating waterfall or stream without the presence of a pond. The waterfall works by pumping water contained in a large, in-ground reservoir up and through the Waterfall Spillway, allowing the water to flow back down into the reservoir. This system requires very little maintenance and is ideal for families with young children or pets that love to play in water.
- Fire Fountains - Fire fountains are a self-contained water feature constructed of durable GFRC. They are available in three sizes and make an ideal focal point or centerpiece to any outdoor setting.
- Parkesburg, PA
- Coatesville, PA
- Thorndale, PA
- Chester Springs, PA
- Guthriesville, PA
- Glenmoore, PA
- Downingtown, PA
- Exton, PA
- West Chester, PA
- Wagontown, PA
- Honey Brook, PA
- + Nearby Areas
Learn about our other commercial and residential services